Basic beginnings of right diet in the children's age
St’ order A’ of Municipal School of Vineyard
- The variety of wet nurses, with sufficient nutritious
components, guarantees the better physique of organism.
Enallasso'meno djajtolo'gjo it opens the appetite and ensures
vitamins and trace elements.
- The grease should cover the 30-35% calories and be richly in
monoako'resta greases that is to say olive oil and poor in
kekoresme'na that is to say margarines.
- The salt and the sugar, that contributes in the growth of
hypertension and decay respectively, should be avoided in big
- The djajtolo'gjo child it should it systematically includes
sy'mplokoys carbohydrates and plant fibres (fruits, vegetables,
legumes), that they help in the good operation of peptic system and in
the prevention of constipation. Essential is also the increased
engagement of water at the duration of day.
- The morning milk should not be omitted from djajtolo'gjo.
Studies in our country have proved that the children go nistjka'
to the school and resort to the ancygjejne's standardised delicacies
of school kyljkej'wn.
- Generally the abuse of ancygjejnw'n wet nurses but also the
excessive deprival should be avoided mainly for psychological reasons.
- Unfortunately, the western way of diet has also passed in the
Greek family and the so much healthy Mediterranean diet, as other good
habits, have been forgotten. The consumerism, the fashion and
the models of television convince daily the children, and particularly
the adolescents, that the skeya'smata of vitamins and the supplements
of diet, can substitute the food of family. Corruptible victims
you you will advertize products for “zwnta'nja” and “ene'rgeja” they
are the children that deal intensely with the sports.
- A lot of factors, between which the lack of time and the fast
life of parents and children, opened the door in the ready
standardised food (fast food), that slowly-slowly is installed as
habit of diet, and follows the individual up to the persons life.
Fast food do not provide nutritious components only that
calories, lead to the obesity and no infrequent, provide
conservatively foods or colouring substances. For example double
hamburger with cheese contains 10-15 teaspoons koresme'no grease, 1
gr. salt with moreover and has roughly 1000 calories.
- It is not anexi'gito a'llwste the discovery Greek and
international studies, according to which the child consumes long
times in the television with simultaneous overconsumption of ready
- The concentration of her members round table, in one at least
of the main dinners, promotes in the learning of right rules
and ways of diet. Simultaneously it constitutes point
of meeting where the exchange of opinions, the annotation of
makes of everyday routine and the endoojkogenejaki' discussion
kojnwnjkopojoy'n the child and him inspire feelings jsonomj'as
and autonomy in his small environment.
- The food is not "work " and much more "podarjoy' ". It
can become spear for the education of child, the pleasure of
all and the growth of beams in the family.